I say, all lace-up everything! I just added this long-sleeve ribbed dress to my rotation and I really appreciate that it’s such a classic piece. The ribbing creates a very flattering fit and I absolutely love the lace-up neckline with gold grommets. It’s so on trend yet classic, and perfect for summer and the months leading up to it.
Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)
We decided to take a little trip up to the mountains during my last week of maternity leave. I am seriously anxious about leaving my baby boy and heading back to work, so a getaway and a bit of fresh air was just what I needed.
Scott and I are headed to The Big Apple! We have a ton of great activities planned including a viewing of The Jimmy Fallon Show, hanging with one of my best friends from college and lots of culinary delights. And while it may seem like Spring in Denver, NYC is a bit colder and the forecast is even predicting some snow flurries while we’re there. See my selections for everything you need to pack for a long winter weekend in the city!
1. Striped Crew Neck Sweater|| 2. Bright Wool Wrap Coat (also in camel, blue & black)
3. Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (also in black) || 4. Mini Cross-body Bag
5. Distressed Denim || 6. Leopard Sneakers (similar here, here & here)
7. Rose Gold Menswear Watch ||8. Camel Ankle Boots
9. Large Gold Wristlet (similar here & here) || 10. Utility Jacket (similar here, here & here)
11. Suede Ankle Boots (also in green, camel & black)
Leather leggings instantly give an outfit a bit of rocker-chic edge. Leather in general is a sumptuous material and wearing leather pants will provide an uberglam update to any look.