These pictures were taken just this weekend and now there is snow on the ground again. We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in Denver, but man am I ready for Spring! We are headed to Australia in just over a month and I am seriously counting down the days until we take off!!!! 42 days and counting! But we do have a lot of fun things going on before we are off to the Land Down Under, so I’m trying to enjoy everything as it comes and not wish time away.
Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)
We had a nice relaxing weekend and headed to brunch in uptown on Sunday. Brunch is seriously one of my favorite things to do, it’s such a fun social activity and I love trying out new restaurants! I’ve seriously been craving lemon ricotta pancakes ever since I saw a sign for them outside of a restaurant during our recent trip to NYC. So I tracked some down at Humboldt thanks to Yelp .