We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in Denver but there’s just something about full-on Spring! I’m really enjoying the warm weather, longer days and love that everything is so beautiful in bloom this time of year. Driving by these blossoming trees in my neighborhood puts a smile on my face each day! Pink is one of my favorite colors in any shade and I’m so happy that it’s everywhere this season in nature and in fashion.
Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)
We still have 11 months to revel in Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year – Greenery. And although January is coming to an end it’s a New Year, perhaps a new you (depending on the status of your resolutions), and why not stock your wardrobe with new items!? Whatever shade strikes your fancy, green brings a fresh feel to fashion and is here to stay for our next trip around the sun. So stock up on greens for all seasons. See my selections for the pieces that’ll make them green with envy year round!
We took the baby on his first flight to Arizona! We decided to visit Scott’s family in Phoenix and thought that the short 1 hour and 10 minute flight was perfect for Carter’s first aerial adventure.
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel