Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
Scott and I are headed to The Big Apple! We have a ton of great activities planned including a viewing of The Jimmy Fallon Show, hanging with one of my best friends from college and lots of culinary delights. And while it may seem like Spring in Denver, NYC is a bit colder and the forecast is even predicting some snow flurries while we’re there. See my selections for everything you need to pack for a long winter weekend in the city!
1. Striped Crew Neck Sweater|| 2. Bright Wool Wrap Coat (also in camel, blue & black)
3. Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (also in black) || 4. Mini Cross-body Bag
5. Distressed Denim || 6. Leopard Sneakers (similar here, here & here)
7. Rose Gold Menswear Watch ||8. Camel Ankle Boots
9. Large Gold Wristlet (similar here & here) || 10. Utility Jacket (similar here, here & here)
11. Suede Ankle Boots (also in green, camel & black)
The hubby and I had a date night at one of our favorite Italian restaurants and on the walk over we came across an abundance of sunflowers in someone’s yard. It was lovely and reminded me of my time in Kansas, where I went to college.
This army-green Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent maxi always makes me laugh, since I bought it on a whim after a bottomless mimosa brunch in Chicago with Katie of Kel & Kate.