The holidays may be over, but that doesn’t mean the pretty clothing has to go by the wayside! Winter wardrobes can start to feel a bit drab when the cold weather persists, but adding some embellishments to your basics is an easy way to update your look.
I say, all lace-up everything! I just added this long-sleeve ribbed dress to my rotation and I really appreciate that it’s such a classic piece. The ribbing creates a very flattering fit and I absolutely love the lace-up neckline with gold grommets. It’s so on trend yet classic, and perfect for summer and the months leading up to it.
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel