We attended a black tie wedding this past weekend at one of my favorite hotels in Denver, The Brown Palace. (You may have seen the classic hotel on the blog before, as it’s the hotel that holds the annual Champagne Cascade, each year to kick off the holiday season.) I love a good reason to dress up… and Zach and Michelle’s winter wedding was the perfect excuse to really go for it!
If you’re like me and avoid the Black Friday crowds at all costs, I thought I’d share my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for those people who ate too much yesterday and would rather shop in their pajamas on the couch. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
This ruffle-sleeve sweater is my new spring obsession. It is so cozy and instantly adds a bit of flare to your outfit. Ruffles are everywhere this season and this pretty pastel purple is the perfect way to tie in color to an otherwise basic outfit.
This past weekend one of my best girlfriends turned thirty and we celebrated her next decade in roaring twenties style. I’ve been friends with most of these girls since high school (one of them since first grade), so it’s really special to celebrate all of our important milestones together!
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)
Although my day to day accessory routine tends to be pretty simplistic and based around delicate, gold jewelry, it’s always fun to break out of the (jewelry) box.
Queue: The Statement Necklace.
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you enjoyed the beautiful fall weekend. We sure did! The warm weather was perfect for time spent outside in a dress and boots.