As I enter the third trimester of my second pregnancy, I wanted to share my must-haves for the expecting mama! These are items that are tried and true in my book. I highly recommend each and every one of them from my personal experience. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but when you have morning sickness, swollen feet and are experiencing weight gain it doesn’t always feel that way.
Of course you need a good prenatal vitamin, and belly oil to prevent stretch marks, but some of these items like the maternity PJ’s and nursing bra are items that I resisted buying during my first pregnancy for whatever silly reason and items that I have thoroughly enjoyed during my second pregnancy. I’ve focused on things that would make me feel comfortable and good during a process with an ever-changing body and rotating symptoms.
Here’s my top picks to get you through your 9 months of pregnancy! Because waiting for your little one to arrive is both the hardest and most beautiful thing.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
We attended a black tie wedding this past weekend at one of my favorite hotels in Denver, The Brown Palace. (You may have seen the classic hotel on the blog before, as it’s the hotel that holds the annual Champagne Cascade, each year to kick off the holiday season.) I love a good reason to dress up… and Zach and Michelle’s winter wedding was the perfect excuse to really go for it!
If you’re like me and avoid the Black Friday crowds at all costs, I thought I’d share my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for those people who ate too much yesterday and would rather shop in their pajamas on the couch. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
In my second B&B Miscellaneous installment I will continue to share little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better! If you’d like to see more, check out my first installment.
I thought sharing little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. might be a fun way for you guys to get to know me a little better. So here goes:
This past weekend one of my best girlfriends turned thirty and we celebrated her next decade in roaring twenties style. I’ve been friends with most of these girls since high school (one of them since first grade), so it’s really special to celebrate all of our important milestones together!
I’ve been a little M.I.A. recently and all for good reason… our baby boy surprised us by coming almost three weeks early! We’re so happy that he’s here and have been adjusting to life with a newborn – days spent nursing, napping and snuggling on repeat! More on the sweet addition to our family later but in the meantime you can see a snap of Carter Price here.
Although my hair routine tends to be pretty basic, i.e. straightened, beach waves or these days air-dryed, it’s nice to break the mold once in a while. Enter these Jen Atkin Hair accessories from Chloe + Isabel that I came across and with which am now obsessed!
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)