Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and I’ve teamed up with June Ruby to provide a little outfit inspiration for when the ball drops!
We’ll be welcoming 2016 in with friends in Chicago. Scott and I will be in town for one of my sorority sister’s weddings, the wonderful Kate of Kel + Kate – a fashion and lifestyle blog based out of The Windy City. And since we’ll be in Chicago for her winter wedding, we figured we might as well spend a night out on the town for New Year’s Eve.
Look #1: Classic Glamour
Eliza J Trapeze Dress || John + Jenn Faux Fur Coat