As much as it pains me to admit that summer is coming to an end, I can cope because fall fashion. I love all of the luxe fabrics and details of the season, especially when it comes to shoes. This year is all about embellishment and texture. Pearls, velvet and updated flats reign supreme. So in honor of the first day of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to share my 2017 Fall Footwear Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to look have your feet looking fabulous through fall!
To ring in my thirtieth birthday, and the birthdays of several of my best girlfriends, we planned a trip to Napa. It was my first time visiting the valley and it did not disappoint!
Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)
I’ve been a little M.I.A. recently and all for good reason… our baby boy surprised us by coming almost three weeks early! We’re so happy that he’s here and have been adjusting to life with a newborn – days spent nursing, napping and snuggling on repeat! More on the sweet addition to our family later but in the meantime you can see a snap of Carter Price here.
Although my hair routine tends to be pretty basic, i.e. straightened, beach waves or these days air-dryed, it’s nice to break the mold once in a while. Enter these Jen Atkin Hair accessories from Chloe + Isabel that I came across and with which am now obsessed!
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel