The trend of styling a dress over jeans is perfect for days when you just can’t seem to figure out what to wear to be comfortable in the in-between spring temperatures. I’m always cold and wearing basic skinny jeans under this printed off-the-shoulder dress proved just about perfect to keep me warm while out and about.
Scott and I are headed to The Big Apple! We have a ton of great activities planned including a viewing of The Jimmy Fallon Show, hanging with one of my best friends from college and lots of culinary delights. And while it may seem like Spring in Denver, NYC is a bit colder and the forecast is even predicting some snow flurries while we’re there. See my selections for everything you need to pack for a long winter weekend in the city!
1. Striped Crew Neck Sweater|| 2. Bright Wool Wrap Coat (also in camel, blue & black)
3. Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (also in black) || 4. Mini Cross-body Bag
5. Distressed Denim || 6. Leopard Sneakers (similar here, here & here)
7. Rose Gold Menswear Watch ||8. Camel Ankle Boots
9. Large Gold Wristlet (similar here & here) || 10. Utility Jacket (similar here, here & here)
11. Suede Ankle Boots (also in green, camel & black)
Although my day to day accessory routine tends to be pretty simplistic and based around delicate, gold jewelry, it’s always fun to break out of the (jewelry) box.
Queue: The Statement Necklace.
Florence, or Firenze in Italian, is hands down one of my favorite cities. The architecture, art, fashion and the food are all exceptional. And it doesn’t hurt that Florence is the capital of Tuscany which as we all know is a region renowned for it’s vino!
This powder blue, tiered dress is the epitome of ladylike charm. The floral embroidery and lattice-work are simply beautiful. I love the detail! The yoke and hemline show just the right amount of skin so you don’t end up looking like sugar and spice and everything nice.
On Saturday we headed to dinner for my mother’s 60th birthday party. We’ve been celebrating all week, since it is a milestone year!
This classic business casual outfit is perfect for my 8-to-5.