Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
I recently started reading the 5 Love Languages and although I’m not very far into the book, I’m wondering if there is a “Making A Big Deal Out of Milestones, Events and Parties” love language?! Because if so, that’s me to a T. I live to celebrate the special occasions in life… baby showers, birthday parties, bachelorette parties… sign me up! I will pin ideas, craft decorations, and be the first one there.
Carter’s first birthday party was no exception, and actually my inner party-planner took over and relished in the experience.
Carter’s nursery is a subtle safari theme perfect for the wide-eyed and curious little boy that he is. I filled the room with dark furniture, cream accents and lots of animals. The nursery may be pretty neutral but I had a lot of fun filling it and I couldn’t be happier with how the end product turned out.