I’ve been a little M.I.A. recently and all for good reason… our baby boy surprised us by coming almost three weeks early! We’re so happy that he’s here and have been adjusting to life with a newborn – days spent nursing, napping and snuggling on repeat! More on the sweet addition to our family later but in the meantime you can see a snap of Carter Price here.
Although my hair routine tends to be pretty basic, i.e. straightened, beach waves or these days air-dryed, it’s nice to break the mold once in a while. Enter these Jen Atkin Hair accessories from Chloe + Isabel that I came across and with which am now obsessed!
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)
We celebrated Easter with lunch and High Tea at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. This was my first time experiencing High Tea and I absolutely loved every minute of it. High Tea is held in the lobby of the hotel and includes a vast selection of exotic teas accompanied by delicious mini desserts, scones, tea sandwiches and live music. And if you’re not abstaining from champagne like I currently am, you can add in bubbly! We really didn’t need to eat lunch before since there was so much food served, but since we were all tea-time beginners and didn’t know any better we ate beforehand. The Brown Palace is one of my go-to’s for special occasions, like the Champagne Cascade to kick off the holiday season as seen in this post.
I’ve been experimenting with how to dress my growing baby bump and found the perfect Easter outfit as seen in this Instagram post.
Scott and I are headed to The Big Apple! We have a ton of great activities planned including a viewing of The Jimmy Fallon Show, hanging with one of my best friends from college and lots of culinary delights. And while it may seem like Spring in Denver, NYC is a bit colder and the forecast is even predicting some snow flurries while we’re there. See my selections for everything you need to pack for a long winter weekend in the city!
1. Striped Crew Neck Sweater|| 2. Bright Wool Wrap Coat (also in camel, blue & black)
3. Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (also in black) || 4. Mini Cross-body Bag
5. Distressed Denim || 6. Leopard Sneakers (similar here, here & here)
7. Rose Gold Menswear Watch ||8. Camel Ankle Boots
9. Large Gold Wristlet (similar here & here) || 10. Utility Jacket (similar here, here & here)
11. Suede Ankle Boots (also in green, camel & black)