Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
These pictures were taken just this weekend and now there is snow on the ground again. We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in Denver, but man am I ready for Spring! We are headed to Australia in just over a month and I am seriously counting down the days until we take off!!!! 42 days and counting! But we do have a lot of fun things going on before we are off to the Land Down Under, so I’m trying to enjoy everything as it comes and not wish time away.
We decided to take a little trip up to the mountains during my last week of maternity leave. I am seriously anxious about leaving my baby boy and heading back to work, so a getaway and a bit of fresh air was just what I needed.