As I mentioned in my previous post, we booked a vacation to somewhere beachy and I’m dreaming of warmer climates. So although it may be a little early, in fact there is snow falling outside my window as I type this, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite floral frocks for Spring. Some which already hang in my closet, some that are lingering in my online shopping carts, and some that I just truly appreciate but will probably never have a chance to wear. I’m looking at you #5. Honestly, if my bank account could sustain it, I’d buy them all! Floral is such a feminine staple and I love to see how designers reinvent it over and over again each season. See my top picks for some Spring 2018 floral dresses.
*Dresses that admittedly are already in my closet!
We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in Denver but there’s just something about full-on Spring! I’m really enjoying the warm weather, longer days and love that everything is so beautiful in bloom this time of year. Driving by these blossoming trees in my neighborhood puts a smile on my face each day! Pink is one of my favorite colors in any shade and I’m so happy that it’s everywhere this season in nature and in fashion.
Although it feels more like winter in Denver now than it did just last week, I wanted to share my Spring 2017 Shoe Wish List! I’ve been stocking up on nude block-heel sandals as seen on my Instagram. Typically I gravitate towards neutral shoes but I’ve also really been loving footwear with a pop of pink. Pink pairs with almost everything so try this season’s perfect pastel pink tennis shoes, rose mid-calf boots, fuchsia lace-ups, or blush mules. Spring shoes are all about the details with fringe, fur and floral popping up everywhere. See my top picks to spring your footwear forward this season. (Pun intended!)
*Shoes that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Ankle Cuff Block Heeled Sandal* (also in black and two-tone) || 2. Ankle Strap Wedge*
3. Suede Fringe Slides* (also in tan and a splurge in teal) || 4. Criss-Cross Block Heel*
5. Fuzzy Pink Mules (more affordable option) || 6. Pink Tennis (similar here)
7. Suede Lace-Up Pointed Flats* || 8. Embroidered Tennis || 9. Floral Print Sandals
10. Army Green Hunter Boots || 11. Fringed Chambray Espadrille (also in off-white)
12. Romantic Rose Clinger Boot (more affordable option here, also in natural)