This past weekend, Scott and I spent a long weekend in New York City. We’re lucky enough to have friends who live in the city and they always show us a good time, taking us to historical bars, hip restaurants and recommending fun tourist activities a little off the beaten path. For those without friends in NYC, here’s my long-weekend guide to New York City.
NYC Packing Listfashion, lifestyle, New York City, travel, Winter
Scott and I are headed to The Big Apple! We have a ton of great activities planned including a viewing of The Jimmy Fallon Show, hanging with one of my best friends from college and lots of culinary delights. And while it may seem like Spring in Denver, NYC is a bit colder and the forecast is even predicting some snow flurries while we’re there. See my selections for everything you need to pack for a long winter weekend in the city!
1. Striped Crew Neck Sweater|| 2. Bright Wool Wrap Coat (also in camel, blue & black)
3. Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (also in black) || 4. Mini Cross-body Bag
5. Distressed Denim || 6. Leopard Sneakers (similar here, here & here)
7. Rose Gold Menswear Watch ||8. Camel Ankle Boots
9. Large Gold Wristlet (similar here & here) || 10. Utility Jacket (similar here, here & here)
11. Suede Ankle Boots (also in green, camel & black)
Blue Jean BabyDenim, Fall, fashion
Denim is for Fall. And I’m all on board in my Tennessee Tuxedo!
An all denim look is a great way to dress for the change of seasons. It’s a very fall look if I do say so myself.
Leather LeggingsDenver, Fall, fashion, Leather
Leather leggings instantly give an outfit a bit of rocker-chic edge. Leather in general is a sumptuous material and wearing leather pants will provide an uberglam update to any look.