Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
If you’re like me and avoid the Black Friday crowds at all costs, I thought I’d share my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for those people who ate too much yesterday and would rather shop in their pajamas on the couch. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
We took the baby on his first flight to Arizona! We decided to visit Scott’s family in Phoenix and thought that the short 1 hour and 10 minute flight was perfect for Carter’s first aerial adventure.
Scott and I are headed back to Cali-Cali! We’re taking a much-needed long weekend and driving down part of the California Coastal Highway for our baby-moon. We have a bunch of great stops scheduled and I’m so excited to get away for while to explore some different parts of The Golden State.
While we’re on the West Coast we’re going to be doing a little hiking, getting in some good beach time and stopping at lots of yummy places to eat.
See my selections for everything you need to pack for a drive down Highway 1!
1. Denim Maternity Shorts || 2. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top (similar dress option)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses || 4. Wide-Brim Straw Hat
5. Studded Espadrilles (similar here & splurge pair here) || 6. Pink Maternity Tank Dress
7. New Balance Sneakers (also in gold and pink) || 8. Drawstring Linen Pants
9. Tassel Earrings (similar here and here) || 10. Printed One-Piece Swim Suit (similar here,
here & here) || 11. Zebra Caftan (similar here & here)
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)
The sun was shining in Denver this weekend and it really was such a beautiful couple of days. On Sunday, Scott and I had our own little date day which was so nice to just have a laid back day to ourselves. We took the dog to the park, had lunch on a patio (followed by a stop at Dairy Queen… I mean come on, 70 degrees in April calls for a DQ Blizzard), played cornhole in our yard just the two of us (to really take advantage of the warm weather), made dinner and watched a movie. It was a perfect day! And now that we have a little one on the way, I’m really trying to cherish the one-on-one time with my husband.
We spent this past weekend in Vail, Colorado. It snowed pretty much the entire time we were there which made it all that more magical. It was the perfect mini-getaway, just me and the hubs.
The temperatures have really dropped here in Denver, so it’s time to bundle. And nothing screams wintry warmth like a Fair Isle sweater. It’s the perfect layer to cozy up in.
This past weekend was full of beautiful Colorado weather, the changing of leaves, and snuggling up on the couch with vino, movies and football. When Scott and I did venture out, I thought it only fitting to don a great patterned dress and my favorite equestrian boots.