We recently went on an Australian adventure and our first stop was Sydney. After the longest flight of my life (15 hours from LAX), we arrived in Sydney two days after our departure from Denver and at 6:30 am local time. We threw jet lag to the wind and were ready to explore!
We stayed at the Pier One Marriott which is just under the Sydney Harbor Bridge and in a great location to explore all of the city’s major landmarks. On our first morning, we walked along the water with Luna Park across the harbor, headed to see the Opera House and in search of caffeine!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
In my latest B&B Miscellaneous installment I will continue to share little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better! If you’d like to see more, check out my first and second installments.
If you’re like me and avoid the Black Friday crowds at all costs, I thought I’d share my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for those people who ate too much yesterday and would rather shop in their pajamas on the couch. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
In my second B&B Miscellaneous installment I will continue to share little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better! If you’d like to see more, check out my first installment.
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)
We celebrated Easter with lunch and High Tea at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. This was my first time experiencing High Tea and I absolutely loved every minute of it. High Tea is held in the lobby of the hotel and includes a vast selection of exotic teas accompanied by delicious mini desserts, scones, tea sandwiches and live music. And if you’re not abstaining from champagne like I currently am, you can add in bubbly! We really didn’t need to eat lunch before since there was so much food served, but since we were all tea-time beginners and didn’t know any better we ate beforehand. The Brown Palace is one of my go-to’s for special occasions, like the Champagne Cascade to kick off the holiday season as seen in this post.
I’ve been experimenting with how to dress my growing baby bump and found the perfect Easter outfit as seen in this Instagram post.
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and I’ve teamed up with June Ruby to provide a little outfit inspiration for when the ball drops!
We’ll be welcoming 2016 in with friends in Chicago. Scott and I will be in town for one of my sorority sister’s weddings, the wonderful Kate of Kel + Kate – a fashion and lifestyle blog based out of The Windy City. And since we’ll be in Chicago for her winter wedding, we figured we might as well spend a night out on the town for New Year’s Eve.
Look #1: Classic Glamour
Eliza J Trapeze Dress || John + Jenn Faux Fur Coat
We spent this past weekend in Vail, Colorado. It snowed pretty much the entire time we were there which made it all that more magical. It was the perfect mini-getaway, just me and the hubs.