I whole-heartedly believe that leopard-print is a neutral. My closet proves just that! Over the years, I’ve accumulated plenty of animal print pieces to mix-and-match.
Leopard-print is usually rendered in black and various shades of tan, making it the perfect pattern to pair with color and dare I say, even other patterns! Going for a classic look, pair leopard with red. Looking for a more subdued outfit, team the feline print with black, white , cream and tans. And if you’re ready for a walk on the wild side, style your leopard with denim, bold colors or even stripes. Animal print is a trend that won’t go out of style. Here’s my top picks to make you the cat’s meow!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)
We attended a black tie wedding this past weekend at one of my favorite hotels in Denver, The Brown Palace. (You may have seen the classic hotel on the blog before, as it’s the hotel that holds the annual Champagne Cascade, each year to kick off the holiday season.) I love a good reason to dress up… and Zach and Michelle’s winter wedding was the perfect excuse to really go for it!
The holidays may be over, but that doesn’t mean the pretty clothing has to go by the wayside! Winter wardrobes can start to feel a bit drab when the cold weather persists, but adding some embellishments to your basics is an easy way to update your look.
I recently picked up this cutout choker sweater dress in grey and it’s the perfect go-to for the season. It’s cozy with an interesting neckline and the short hemline makes it perfect to pair with over-the-knee boots.
As much as it pains me to admit that summer is coming to an end, I can cope because fall fashion. I love all of the luxe fabrics and details of the season, especially when it comes to shoes. This year is all about embellishment and texture. Pearls, velvet and updated flats reign supreme. So in honor of the first day of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to share my 2017 Fall Footwear Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to look have your feet looking fabulous through fall!