I whole-heartedly believe that leopard-print is a neutral. My closet proves just that! Over the years, I’ve accumulated plenty of animal print pieces to mix-and-match.
Leopard-print is usually rendered in black and various shades of tan, making it the perfect pattern to pair with color and dare I say, even other patterns! Going for a classic look, pair leopard with red. Looking for a more subdued outfit, team the feline print with black, white , cream and tans. And if you’re ready for a walk on the wild side, style your leopard with denim, bold colors or even stripes. Animal print is a trend that won’t go out of style. Here’s my top picks to make you the cat’s meow!
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel
Florence, or Firenze in Italian, is hands down one of my favorite cities. The architecture, art, fashion and the food are all exceptional. And it doesn’t hurt that Florence is the capital of Tuscany which as we all know is a region renowned for it’s vino!