We still have 11 months to revel in Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year – Greenery. And although January is coming to an end it’s a New Year, perhaps a new you (depending on the status of your resolutions), and why not stock your wardrobe with new items!? Whatever shade strikes your fancy, green brings a fresh feel to fashion and is here to stay for our next trip around the sun. So stock up on greens for all seasons. See my selections for the pieces that’ll make them green with envy year round!
1. Olive Trousers with Knotted Belt || 2. Racer back Bikini Top (similar One-Piece)
3. Beaded Teardrop Earrings in Mint || 4. Green Balenciaga Papier A6 Tote but of course!
5. Army Green Sneakers || 6. Crocodile Double G Gucci Belt || 7. Sequined Slip Dress
8. Asymmetrical Zip Wool Coat || 9. Eyelet Romper||10.Succulent Living Wall Planter
11. Dolce & Gabbana Banana Leaf Maxi (Midi Version, see also Sandals and Espadrilles)