We still have 11 months to revel in Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year – Greenery. And although January is coming to an end it’s a New Year, perhaps a new you (depending on the status of your resolutions), and why not stock your wardrobe with new items!? Whatever shade strikes your fancy, green brings a fresh feel to fashion and is here to stay for our next trip around the sun. So stock up on greens for all seasons. See my selections for the pieces that’ll make them green with envy year round!
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)