As much as it pains me to admit that summer is coming to an end, I can cope because fall fashion. I love all of the luxe fabrics and details of the season, especially when it comes to shoes. This year is all about embellishment and texture. Pearls, velvet and updated flats reign supreme. So in honor of the first day of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to share my 2017 Fall Footwear Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to look have your feet looking fabulous through fall!
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and I’ve teamed up with June Ruby to provide a little outfit inspiration for when the ball drops!
We’ll be welcoming 2016 in with friends in Chicago. Scott and I will be in town for one of my sorority sister’s weddings, the wonderful Kate of Kel + Kate – a fashion and lifestyle blog based out of The Windy City. And since we’ll be in Chicago for her winter wedding, we figured we might as well spend a night out on the town for New Year’s Eve.
Look #1: Classic Glamour
Eliza J Trapeze Dress || John + Jenn Faux Fur Coat