Fourth of July is just two weeks away!!! The Fourth is my favorite holiday, not only because it’s my birthday but also because I love everything the day entails. Freedom to do whatever it is you want to do… and what I want to do is lounge at the pool, BBQ with friends and watch the fireworks while laying on a blanket in the grass. Red, white and blue is a classic combination that can be worn all season long and in preparation for my favorite day of the year, I wanted to share my Independence Day Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to show your patriotism this Fourth of July.
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel
Burano is a small island off the coast of Venice. It’s known for it’s bright, beautifully colored houses which line small canals. The colorful homes are quite charming and their reflection off of the water only add to the cheery splendor of Burano. It’s surreal walking around the secluded, quiet island.
I’ve been feeling a little under the weather lately, so yesterday my hubs picked me up for lunch and we headed to Brewery Bar II.