Girlfriends are a necessity and I’ve been fortunate to have a core group of friends built in since high school, and one of those girls has been my best friend since elementary school. I also found an equally amazing group of fun-loving girls in college that I’ve continued to be close to even though we’re all scattered across the country. Since 2017 was a milestone year as most of us turned thirty, I thought it would be fun to reflect on what a great trip around the sun it was and how much I love these girls.
(The picture above is actually from the kick-off party to our wedding weekend! It was so much fun having my friends, old and “new”, together by my side for all of our wedding events. This picture was taken almost four an a half years ago and I’m happy to report that each of these women are still dear friends. I am just so grateful for my squad.)
To ring in my thirtieth birthday, and the birthdays of several of my best girlfriends, we planned a trip to Napa. It was my first time visiting the valley and it did not disappoint!
Mother’s Day is next weekend and I thought I’d share a Gift Guide for those procrastinator’s like me. There’s still time to go out and find the perfect gift for the woman who brought you into this world, even if you have to overnight it!
1. Nuxe Shimmer Oil (a personal favorite)|| 2. French Press (also here, here & here)
3. Pink Clutch ( also here & a splurge one here) || 4. Sun Hat (also here & here)
5. Ladylike Sneakers (also here, here & a splurge pair here) || 6. Rose Gold Daisy Ring
7. Fun iphone Case (also here, here & here) ||8. Golden Wine Glasses (check out these too)
9. Pajama Set (also here & here) || 10. Her New Favorite Perfume (try this, this & this)
11. Stationary Set (similar here & here)
Florence, or Firenze in Italian, is hands down one of my favorite cities. The architecture, art, fashion and the food are all exceptional. And it doesn’t hurt that Florence is the capital of Tuscany which as we all know is a region renowned for it’s vino!