As much as it pains me to admit that summer is coming to an end, I can cope because fall fashion. I love all of the luxe fabrics and details of the season, especially when it comes to shoes. This year is all about embellishment and texture. Pearls, velvet and updated flats reign supreme. So in honor of the first day of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to share my 2017 Fall Footwear Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to look have your feet looking fabulous through fall!
1. OTK Boot (Similar to the Stuart Weitzman Splurge Pair) || 2. Leopard Loafer Slide
3. Gingham Sandal || 4. Pearl Embellished Slides (Similar splurge here and steal here)
5. Metallic Open Toed Mules || 6. White Hot Bowed Mule (similar here and here)
7. Block-Heeled Bootie ||8. Anything But Basic Black Bootie
10. Leather Sneakers || 11. Velvet Loafer (Similar here and splurge here)