I thought sharing little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. might be a fun way for you guys to get to know me a little better. So here goes:
- We recently just moved into the neighborhood where I grew up. My dad lives three blocks away! And while it wasn’t the neighborhood we had been targeting in our search for a new home, when we saw the house we knew it was the one for us.
- Carter just took his first steps and I think my heart skipped a beat. I was so excited and the look on his face was priceless. He was just so proud and gave the cutest little grin.
- And speaking of Carter’s grin…. he still has zero teeth! He is 14 months old without a single tooth. But my husband apparently got teeth at 15 months so I’m still waiting…
- I’m trying to make Carter’s Halloween costume from an idea I found on Pinterest. DIY is definitely not my strong suit so I’m going to make my mom help me. Keep us in your prayers! LOL
- I am seriously crushing on this Carolina Herrera dress from the Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-to-Wear Collection. Gahhhh, what I would do to be able to wear this dress!
- I am a serial subscriber! I currently have monthly subscriptions to Birchbox which sends you beauty items based on your preferences and RocksBox which lets you borrow jewelry and buy it as a discount rate if you just have to keep it (use LibbyBFF1 if you’d like to sign up). I also recently signed up for a weekly subscription to Hello Fresh which delivers perfectly proportioned ingredients for meals of your choice.
- A pair of these sock booties are making their way to make front porch and I’m so excited to open them up. I also have been loving my new OTK boots!
- I’m a fledgling plant lady and have been working on furnishing our new home with plants. My first purchase was this banana leaf plant as seen on my Instagram. I put it in this seagrass basket which I am so in love with. I also really like this two toned basket, this macrame basket and this basket with fringe which would all look really cool as planters. I also have a sansevieria (mother-in-law’s tongue) plant in our entryway and am thinking of getting a fiddle leaf fig. Next Spring I plan on adding a lot of flowers to our landscaping, but I’ve already planted two pink peony bushes in our backyard and I can’t wait for them to bloom!
- I’ve really been wanting to try this Beauty Dust. It’s a plant-based concoction designed to protect your skin from damage and stress while enhancing elasticity, and was made by a mother and chef. Has anyone tried it? Let me know if you like it! It’s currently sitting in my shopping cart.
- We’re going to the Broncos v. Raiders game this weekend and I’m so excited! My girlfriends and I have a Fantasy Football league and I have CJ Anderson and the Broncos defense so double-yay for the Broncos! We started our league a couple of years ago in an effort to get all of the girls into football, so the season wasn’t so boring. I’d say our plan is working! Instead of a Commissioner we have a “Queen” and it’s just really ridiculous and fun.
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend!
2 thoughts on “B&B Miscellaneous || September 2017”