The Hunter Valley in New South Wales, Australia was a fun detour out of Sydney. If you missed my Guide to Sydney, make sure to check it out. To get to Hunter Valley we rented a car, which for us Americans was an adventure in itself with driving on the opposite side of the road and the driver sitting on the right side of the car. Scott and I did end up on the wrong side of the road more than once, but we made it safe and sound to Lovedale, which is situated in the Hunter Valley – a region renowned for it’s wine. So we knew we had to visit when we booked our flight to Sydney!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, actually six weeks to be exact. But if you’re a planner like, me and want to get a jump start on shopping, look no further. I’ve put together a Gift Guide for a little something to go with those hand-printed cards and macaroni necklaces.
1. Military Jean Jacket || 2. A Pretty Apron (also here, here & here)
3. A Gorgeous Beach Towel (also in coral)
4. Mimosa Sun Hat (also comes in Off Duty, Sunkissed, Beach Bum + You, Me & the Sea )
5. Satin Slides (on sale here, similar here & a gorgeous splurge pair here)
6. A Dainty Zoe Chicco Ring (also in turquoise, and gorgeous styles here, here and here)
7. Outdoor Voices Leggings (also here, here & here)
8. The Season’s It Bag (also in natural, tortoise and black)
9. Modern Art Print (another one I love here) || 10. Hexagonal Candle (and here)
10. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick || 11. Gingham Pom Pom SunDress (also in black/ coral)