In my latest B&B Miscellaneous installment I will continue to share little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better! If you’d like to see more, check out my first and second installments.
Fourth of July is just two weeks away!!! The Fourth is my favorite holiday, not only because it’s my birthday but also because I love everything the day entails. Freedom to do whatever it is you want to do… and what I want to do is lounge at the pool, BBQ with friends and watch the fireworks while laying on a blanket in the grass. Red, white and blue is a classic combination that can be worn all season long and in preparation for my favorite day of the year, I wanted to share my Independence Day Wish List! See my selections for everything you need to show your patriotism this Fourth of July.
Scott and I are headed back to Cali-Cali! We’re taking a much-needed long weekend and driving down part of the California Coastal Highway for our baby-moon. We have a bunch of great stops scheduled and I’m so excited to get away for while to explore some different parts of The Golden State.
While we’re on the West Coast we’re going to be doing a little hiking, getting in some good beach time and stopping at lots of yummy places to eat.
See my selections for everything you need to pack for a drive down Highway 1!
1. Denim Maternity Shorts || 2. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top (similar dress option)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses || 4. Wide-Brim Straw Hat
5. Studded Espadrilles (similar here & splurge pair here) || 6. Pink Maternity Tank Dress
7. New Balance Sneakers (also in gold and pink) || 8. Drawstring Linen Pants
9. Tassel Earrings (similar here and here) || 10. Printed One-Piece Swim Suit (similar here,
here & here) || 11. Zebra Caftan (similar here & here)