In my latest B&B Miscellaneous installment I will continue to share little tidbits about my life lately, things I like, do, want, etc. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better! If you’d like to see more, check out my first and second installments.
1. Shop this pink chenille sweater pictured above here and on major sale here. I love the bright pop of color for a dreary winter day. And Chenille really is oh so cozy. This cable-knit sweater is pretty similar and cute as well. I paired mine with button up skinny jeans and go-to OTK boots for lunch with my boys. I also paired it with my latest obsession that I fi-na-lly splurged on, my very own Louis Vuitton!
2. I’ve been milling over the purchase of a Louis for a few years now and could never seem to pull the trigger. I always told myself I’d buy one at year-end with my well-deserved bonus. But when it came to buying the luxury bag I always hesitated and delegated the money for something else I deemed “more responsible”… here’s looking at you Roth IRA. Well girls, I turned 30 this year and decided spoil myself with the Neverfull style I’ve been eyeing! I’ve wanted it for years and it’s such a timeless style that I’m sure I’ll never regret buying. #treatyoself
3. We recently booked a beach vacation and I’m scouting some new swimsuits. I’m really loving one pieces recently… totally loving the trend. I have a printed Nanette Lepore one piece similar to this one but I really want a solid colored one piece and am loving this cherry cut-out, this one-shoulder navy suit, and this gorgeous white onesie (which also comes in a bikini style).
4. Speaking of our vacation, we just booked flights to Australia! Eeeeeek! We are planning on going to Sydney, Ayer’s Rock in the Outback, and the Gold Coast/Whitsundays. I’ve started a Pinterest board to help me plan but would LOVE any and all recommendations!
5. If you haven’t already heard of Honey do yourself a favor a join here. As a mom, I’m a pretty avid online shopper and Honey is an amazing tool to help you save money. You simply install an extension button on your browser (actually way easier than it sounds) and before you check out on any website, click the button and it automatically applies any valid coupons or promo codes to make sure you get the best deal! Ahhhmazing.
6. How cute is this!?! My pledge daughter, Mary of @loveofcharacter, actually made this and turned me on to the #envelopeseries started by @annaremarchuk. Mary is pretty much the cutest and you should check out her blog and shop!
7. One of my favorite bloggers Julia Engel is launching a collection – Gal Meets Glam and I could not be more excited!! Her style is very feminine yet practical and I can’t wait to see her line.
8. I visited the Her Paris exhibit at the Denver Art Museum yesterday and I honestly just love winding through an art gallery. It’s the perfect Sunday activity. The DAM has an awesome lineup of Upcoming Exhibitions which I’m pretty excited about. The painting above is by one of my favorite artists, Edgar Degas. His work will be on display this February and the DAM is the sole American venue for the exhibition! They will also have a fashion illustration and a Dior exhibition that I’m really looking forward to as well.
9. I actually have a minor in Art History.
10. We visited the National Western Stock Show this weekend and Carter loved his first pony ride! Our little cowboy had a hat to go along with his plaid and boots, but he wasn’t feeling the look. 😉