Scott and I took some time before the baby comes to drive down the Pacific Coast Highway from San Jose to L.A. We logged 530 miles in our rental car and made some amazing stops along the way. The first leg from Monterey to Big Sur was one of my favorites.
Scott and I are headed back to Cali-Cali! We’re taking a much-needed long weekend and driving down part of the California Coastal Highway for our baby-moon. We have a bunch of great stops scheduled and I’m so excited to get away for while to explore some different parts of The Golden State.
While we’re on the West Coast we’re going to be doing a little hiking, getting in some good beach time and stopping at lots of yummy places to eat.
See my selections for everything you need to pack for a drive down Highway 1!
1. Denim Maternity Shorts || 2. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top (similar dress option)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses || 4. Wide-Brim Straw Hat
5. Studded Espadrilles (similar here & splurge pair here) || 6. Pink Maternity Tank Dress
7. New Balance Sneakers (also in gold and pink) || 8. Drawstring Linen Pants
9. Tassel Earrings (similar here and here) || 10. Printed One-Piece Swim Suit (similar here,
here & here) || 11. Zebra Caftan (similar here & here)