These pictures were taken just this weekend and now there is snow on the ground again. We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in Denver, but man am I ready for Spring! We are headed to Australia in just over a month and I am seriously counting down the days until we take off!!!! 42 days and counting! But we do have a lot of fun things going on before we are off to the Land Down Under, so I’m trying to enjoy everything as it comes and not wish time away.
Well this pregnancy is just flying by and I can’t believe we only have six weeks until our baby boy is due! Honestly, I feel like 2016 has been the fastest year of my life. Which seems to have sped up even more by the fact that my due date has been moved up one week! Crazy! So I’ve lost a week of prepping (mentally and physically) and now I’m in overdrive trying to finish up the room, scrub the house/basically wanting to remodel, typical nesting stuff, or so I’m told.
Scott and I are headed back to Cali-Cali! We’re taking a much-needed long weekend and driving down part of the California Coastal Highway for our baby-moon. We have a bunch of great stops scheduled and I’m so excited to get away for while to explore some different parts of The Golden State.
While we’re on the West Coast we’re going to be doing a little hiking, getting in some good beach time and stopping at lots of yummy places to eat.
See my selections for everything you need to pack for a drive down Highway 1!
1. Denim Maternity Shorts || 2. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top (similar dress option)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses || 4. Wide-Brim Straw Hat
5. Studded Espadrilles (similar here & splurge pair here) || 6. Pink Maternity Tank Dress
7. New Balance Sneakers (also in gold and pink) || 8. Drawstring Linen Pants
9. Tassel Earrings (similar here and here) || 10. Printed One-Piece Swim Suit (similar here,
here & here) || 11. Zebra Caftan (similar here & here)