Scott and I are headed back to Cali-Cali! We’re taking a much-needed long weekend and driving down part of the California Coastal Highway for our baby-moon. We have a bunch of great stops scheduled and I’m so excited to get away for while to explore some different parts of The Golden State.
While we’re on the West Coast we’re going to be doing a little hiking, getting in some good beach time and stopping at lots of yummy places to eat.
See my selections for everything you need to pack for a drive down Highway 1!
1. Denim Maternity Shorts || 2. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top (similar dress option)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses || 4. Wide-Brim Straw Hat
5. Studded Espadrilles (similar here & splurge pair here) || 6. Pink Maternity Tank Dress
7. New Balance Sneakers (also in gold and pink) || 8. Drawstring Linen Pants
9. Tassel Earrings (similar here and here) || 10. Printed One-Piece Swim Suit (similar here,
here & here) || 11. Zebra Caftan (similar here & here)
The sun was shining in Denver this weekend and it really was such a beautiful couple of days. On Sunday, Scott and I had our own little date day which was so nice to just have a laid back day to ourselves. We took the dog to the park, had lunch on a patio (followed by a stop at Dairy Queen… I mean come on, 70 degrees in April calls for a DQ Blizzard), played cornhole in our yard just the two of us (to really take advantage of the warm weather), made dinner and watched a movie. It was a perfect day! And now that we have a little one on the way, I’m really trying to cherish the one-on-one time with my husband.