As I mentioned in my previous post, we booked a vacation to somewhere beachy and I’m dreaming of warmer climates. So although it may be a little early, in fact there is snow falling outside my window as I type this, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite floral frocks for Spring. Some which already hang in my closet, some that are lingering in my online shopping carts, and some that I just truly appreciate but will probably never have a chance to wear. I’m looking at you #5. Honestly, if my bank account could sustain it, I’d buy them all! Floral is such a feminine staple and I love to see how designers reinvent it over and over again each season. See my top picks for some Spring 2018 floral dresses.
*Dresses that admittedly are already in my closet!
1. Grey Floral Maxi Wrap Dress* (also in sage and white, and a similar grey maxi style)
2. Off-the-Shoulder Black and Yellow Maxi || 3. Feminine Pink Floral Midi (also in navy)
4. Mini Bloom Polished Poplin Dress || 5. Flutter Cap Sleeve Goddess Gown (also in pink)
6. Belted Kimono Midi* (also in army green/pink) || 7. Canary Yellow Mini
8. Muted Silver Sheer-Sleeve Mini (on sale here, also in violet orchid)
10. Silk High-Low Ruffle Hem Dress (also in blush with a black print)
10. Boho Chic Long-Sleeve Maxi Dress || 11. Short Sleeve Wrap Skirt Dress (now on sale)