We had a nice relaxing weekend and headed to brunch in uptown on Sunday. Brunch is seriously one of my favorite things to do, it’s such a fun social activity and I love trying out new restaurants! I’ve seriously been craving lemon ricotta pancakes ever since I saw a sign for them outside of a restaurant during our recent trip to NYC. So I tracked some down at Humboldt thanks to Yelp .
The sun was shining in Denver this weekend and it really was such a beautiful couple of days. On Sunday, Scott and I had our own little date day which was so nice to just have a laid back day to ourselves. We took the dog to the park, had lunch on a patio (followed by a stop at Dairy Queen… I mean come on, 70 degrees in April calls for a DQ Blizzard), played cornhole in our yard just the two of us (to really take advantage of the warm weather), made dinner and watched a movie. It was a perfect day! And now that we have a little one on the way, I’m really trying to cherish the one-on-one time with my husband.
Now that we’ve (hopefully) seen the last snow fall in Colorado and turned the corner to consistently warmer weather, I wanted to share my Spring 2016 Shoe Wish List! Since my baby bump is ever-growing, I’ve been focusing my attention on accessories that I will be able to use even after our baby boy is here! I always love a good neutral sandal and lean towards all things metallic or animal print. See my selections for everything you need to put your best foot forward through Spring.
1. Low Leopard Wedge || 2. Gold Toe Ring Sandals
3. Frayed Denim Embellished Slides (also in black and white stripes) || 4. Metallic Sneakers
5. Metallic Crisscross Slides || 6. Natural Fringe High Heel
7. Ankle Wrap Sandal ||8. Glitter Wrap Block Heel || 9. Neutral Heels with Floral Cutouts
10. Denim Espadrille Wedge (also comes in neutral, yellow, orange and black)
11. Lace-Up Flats (also in silver and leopard) || 12. Cork Block Heel