I whole-heartedly believe that leopard-print is a neutral. My closet proves just that! Over the years, I’ve accumulated plenty of animal print pieces to mix-and-match.
Leopard-print is usually rendered in black and various shades of tan, making it the perfect pattern to pair with color and dare I say, even other patterns! Going for a classic look, pair leopard with red. Looking for a more subdued outfit, team the feline print with black, white , cream and tans. And if you’re ready for a walk on the wild side, style your leopard with denim, bold colors or even stripes. Animal print is a trend that won’t go out of style. Here’s my top picks to make you the cat’s meow!
1. Calf Hair A-Line Mini Skirt || 2. Calf Hair Booties || 3. Rounded Sunglasses
4. Vintage Velvet Pillow because your home should be on trend too!
5. Black and White Mohair Sweater || 6. Cropped Wide Leg Pants with Tie at Waist
7. Printed Hair Scarf (similar here) || 8. Calf Hair Mules || 9. Sheer Silk Chiffon Blouse
10. Slip Dress || 11. Printed Suede Bag (similar here, here, splurge here and here)
12. Frayed Edge Scarf || 13. Faux Fur Coat (similar here)